About SERVPRO of The Main Line
Patricia & David J. Lyman
Owners of SERVPRO of The Main Line
SERVPRO of The Main Line understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of The Main Line specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of The Main Line can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of The Main Line.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- SCI/SPI/SEN - Carpet Inspector
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Chester County Chamber of Business & Industry
- Great Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification -- Certified Firm
- Main Line Chamber of Commerce
- Philadelphia Loss Conference
- Preferred Contractors Alliance
- Western Chester County Chamber
- 2014 - Millionares Gold - SERVPRO